Response to Records Requests
Within five business days of receipt of the request, the Public Records Officer or designee will do one of the following:
- Make the records available for inspection or copying.
- Send copies to requestor if payment has been received.
- Provide a reasonable estimate when records will be available.
- Contact requestor to request clarification.
- Deny the request citing reason for denial.
If a requestor does not receive a response within five business days, he or she should contact the Public Records Officer to determine the reason.
Continue to Records Exempt from Disclosure
Return to Public Records