The publications are available in Portable Document Formats (pdf). To view these documents, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer.
- Filing a Workers' Compensation Appeal
- Filing a Premium Assessment Appeal
- Filling a Crime Victim Appeal
- Filling an Appeal - WISHA
- Your Right to Be Heard - Industrial Insurance
- Your Right to Be Heard - WISHA
- Rules of Practice and Procedure (lists the rules and regulations relating to the Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals.)
The appeal process video in DVD
A 30-minute DVD designed to aid people who pursue a workers' compensation appeal before the Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals and who do not have the aid of an attorney. It discusses what happens after the appeal has been granted and the steps that the party can expect. This video is available in either English, captioned or in Spanish. You may request this by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your complete mailing address.
The online version of the video is available on our video page.